Save Sight Society Symposium 2021
To be held at the Claudelands Event Centre in Hamilton on 3 September 2021. Save the date!
Download the flyer
Abstract Submission – Guidelines
- Abstract submission is open from now until 16th July 2021, 5.00 pm
- Please submit your abstracts by email to Hutokshi Chinoy at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Abstracts must include:
- Presentation title
- Presenter name
- Co-author's names
- Presenter email
- Abstract content (structured, maximum 200 words). Abstract content must
- Methods (eg. prospective observational study, case series,
case report, etc.)
- Results (should include data and relevant statistics where necessary
– do not simply state “results to be presented”)
- Late submissions will NOT be considered
- Submitted abstracts will be peer-reviewed by the Selection Committee. The review
process is confidential and the decision is final.
- Authors will be notified of the abstract selection results no later than 23rd July
The Save Sight Society invites applications for one year research grants in ophthalmology and related
fields in 2022. The closing date for grant applications is 5pm Friday 14th May 2021.
Download the latest Save Sight Society Newsletter:
Newsletter - April 2020