As we get used to life under lockdown yet again, we regrettably have to take the decision of postponing the Save Sight Meeting that was scheduled for 3rd September in Hamilton. At this point, we think it is safest to postpone the conference for another 8 weeks, but until there is some certainty about when lockdown levels will come down, we will not be able to finalise the date. We cannot hold the conference even under level 2 as more than 100 people cannot congregate under one roof.
Assuming that delegates still want to attend the meeting, we can leave the registration payments as is for the new (yet to be announced date) of the conference. If the new date does not suit any delegate, we will refund the fees to you. Also, if you want the fees refunded now, please contact our treasurer, Mark Raynel and provide him with your full name, bank account details and the amount paid and we will arrange a refund. However, this process may take a while, so please bear with us while we navigate through these uncertain times.
We have been here before and we will get through this again. Kia kaha and stay safe everyone.
Chair – Save Sight Society
The Save Sight Society invites applications for one year research grants in ophthalmology and related fields in 2022. The closing date for grant applications is 5pm Friday 14th May 2021.
Download the latest Save Sight Society Newsletter:
For more information about the Save Sight Society please fill out our contact form.